THE WORLDS MOST SOPHISTICATED AND EASY TO FIT - SOLAR POWERED - TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM
Drive off knowing you are safe and getting maximum efficiency from your fuel and tyres!
Fit2Go TPMS ADVANTAGES
- NO complicated paring of sensors.
- NO confusing programming of pressures into receiver.
- NO cables or cigarette chargers as it works by solar panel.
- NO re-programming when adding new sensors (i.e.caravan or trailer).
- So Simple and Intuitive it takes anyone approximately 2 minutes to Fit! Please see video on the tab at the top of this page.
How Tyres can affect Safety & Cost
- WEAR A tyre which is 20% under- inflated can give 20% less mileage.
- FUEL CONSUMPTION Tyres under inflated (1 bar) lead to around 6% greater fuel consumption.
- ENDURANCE Driving on under-inflated tyres reduces their endurance capabilities, leading to deterioration that could even result in a rapid deflation.7 psi (0.5 bar) or more under inflated = DANGER
- ROAD HOLDING With under- inflated tyres, the vehicle's steering is less precise. If a bend can be taken at 62 mph (100 km/h) at a tyre pressure of 29 psi (2.0 bar), this speed drops to 54 mph (87 km/h) at 15 psi (1.0 bar), or about 8 mph (13 km/h) less. Lower pressures = worse road holding
- AQUAPLANING If tyre pressures are 30% below the recommended pressure there is a sharp increase in the risk of aquaplaning. Lower pressures = higher risk of aquaplaning
- BRAKING In addition, tests show that braking distances from 56 mph (90 km/h) to 43 mph (70 km/h) are 40 metres at 29 psi (2.0 bar) but 45 metres at 15 psi (1.0 bar), that's 5m longer.15 psi (1.0 bar) under inflation = 5m longer braking distance